Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coors Beer Rebate - $15 on In-Store Purchase



The beer rebates have been in abundance lately. They are a great way to save money on groceries.

Save $15 after Mail-In Rebate off your Total in-store purchase.

  • Total in-store purchase must be greater than $100.00
  • No beer purchase required
  • Purchase must occur between 5/1/11 - 6/5/11
  • Offer good only to residents of AL, AR, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NY, UT, VA or WV.
  • Submit original rebate certificate and original dated, store-identified cash register receipt(s) totaling $100.00 or greater.
Note: Since multiple receipts are acceptable for this rebate, I would make sure my total after coupons was greater than $100.00.

For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items. 

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

Read more: http://couponstl.blogspot.com/2011/05/coors-beer-rebate-15-on-in-store.html#ixzz1MRUlFJXy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis