Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review:Soft Lips!




What Is It?
Soft lips is chap stick. Softlips products combine effective lip protection with SPF 20 and moisturizing emollients with a sheer glossing effect, making them perfect for natural lips or for adding protection/moisturizing over or under lipstick. Softlips is a trusted name in lip health and has been a product of choice among young women for more than 20 years.  The brand is currently available in the lip care section of the cough/cold aisles of food, retail and drug stores nationwide, including ULTA stores nationwide. The products retail from $2.79 for individual sticks, to $3.99 for the special value dual packs. With the new look, new flavor offerings will be introduced this year too.
What Did I Like?
I like that there are so many different kinds. The Chap stick is so soft on your lips hints the name Soft Lips. Also one more thing i really like that is was 20SPF.
What Didn’t I Like?
Everything was Very good!
The Verdict
Everyone that i give on to love it. I love it too. I will deff buy soft lips!


*I received sample products in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.*




Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis